November 22, 2012

"Full and Full"

Dear Reader,

I'm laying on my bed, and my stomach is screaming. "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP EATING?!"

I would've listened to you, Mr. Tummy, but something else inside me was saying, "Hey, this is good stuff. How about a little more? You can handle a few more platefuls of mashed potatoes..."

I'm real sorry, stomach....That food I just shoved into you tasted awesome, and I was not about to stop all that deliciousness.  

But today, I'm full in more ways than one. Today, I've been thinking about all of the ways I've been blessed in my life, and I'm full of gratitude. I could name out all of the things I'm thankful for, but I really don't think you would live long enough to reach the end. So, I'll choose what I'm MOST grateful for. 

I'm most grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life. Thank you for being kind to me, showing me that you care, and spending time with me. You have no idea the amount of good you do for me. I'll never be able to repay you, but I promise to keep trying. 

Have a wonderful day, my friends, and thank you very much. :) NM
 
(I'm full already because my family eats Thanksgiving dinner at 12:20 pm...so it's time for leftovers!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment