November 4, 2012

"A Few of My Favorite Things..."

Dear Reader,

Hot showers.
Juicy steaks.
The noise a pumpkin makes when it impacts the ground at a high speed.
Salsa dancing.
The smell of perfume.
Speaking Spanish in a Russian accent.
Church dances.
Loud concerts.
Awesome handshakes.
People that can run up walls and backflip.
YouTube videos of people that can run up walls and backflip.(I watch them as I eat juicy steak...)
When thunder shakes your house.
Falling asleep after a test at school.
3 hour naps.
Ultimate Frisbee.
Backpacking.
People smiling and laughing.
Writing stories.
Wrestling bears.
Sunsets and sunrises.
Soft kittens.
My wristwatch.
Music. Oh goodness, I love music.
Turning on the fan even when it's super cold outside, just so that I can have an excuse to stay in my warm bed.
Lighting candles and then immediately blowing them out.
Meeting new people.
Learning new things.
Warm cookies and cold milk.
Salsa dancing. (Repeated twice for emphasis.)

These are things that I love. I encourage you to sit down and write down things that you love. (or, if you love standing, you could write that list standing up.) It'll make you realize that there are a lot of little things that are just flipping great.

Enjoy the small stuff. NM














No comments:

Post a Comment