August 19, 2013

"Wool"

Dear Reader,

I cannot recommend the following books to you highly enough. They gave me goosebumps almost every chapter. At times, I was literally on the edge of my seat reading them. Some chapters left me in shock, with adrenaline pumping through my veins. All told, it's an intensely emotional series that leaves you with a smile on your face and deep thoughts in your mind long after you finish it.

A WSJ graphic that kind of represents the setting of the books
  1. "Wool"
  2. "Shift" 
  3. "Dust"
But don't take my word for it. 

On Amazon.com, 5,990 people have reviewed the first book of this series. Their average rating was about 4.7 out of 5 stars. Here's an article that the Wall Street Journal published, asking "Is 'Wool' the next 'Hunger Games'?" On Good Reads, 98% of readers liked it.

I personally give it a 10/10. I have never read a series as good as this. I know that "never" is a weighty word to throw around, but I'm totally serious. It's wonderful.

If you are a literate person, I recommend that you read these books. If you do, you won't regret it.

As for what they're actually about.....I won't tell you. It's actually best if you don't read anything online. Just go into it blind. Trust me. You'll love it.

With enthusiastic fandom, NM






No comments:

Post a Comment